A few things to keep in mind:
- Pictures: Coaches have already been in communication with their teams, but remember that the ordering process is now exclusively online. (You can order here, our league access code is PLL12) Remember to bring your confirmation forms and please be in uniform and at the picture location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- T-shirts for sale! Stop by the Powell tent at Sewallcrest Park on picture day tomorrow to get your "Kid-Powered, Parent-Driven, Community-Supported" Powell Little League T-shirt. T-shirts are $10. We'll also have available for purchase Powell baseball caps and stickers.
- Concessions: Volunteers from the league will be operating the concession stands, and a portion of all sales go back to the league, so yes, go ahead and get that second hotdog. There will also be sausage and pancakes, $5 a plate, Saturday at 9am for breakfast.
- Parking at Alpenrose: There is enough parking but this is a fairly large, 3 field complex, so be sure to arrive early for your games as there may be a bit of walking.
- Alpenrose Field is a private, family owned site. Let's make sure we get invited back by taking good care of the facilities.
- Managers and coaches should make sure to stop by the tent
to pick up their team's 2012 Powell Roster Books. For questions about
t-shirts or roster books, please email Lauren Kannee at email@example.com
- Alpenrose is in SW Portland, at 6149 SW Shattuck Rd, between Vermont and SW Beaverton/Hillsdale Hwy.
Have an outstanding weekend, see you at the park-